Friday, May 6, 2011


If you have no idea who heavy hardcore headroom studios is then you need to rewind history to a very important part of hardcore evolution. Bill T. Miller recorded many bands that were a mile stone in hardcore such as disenssion, disrupt, grief, drop dead, hail of rage, deformed conscience. I got this comp cd from him when I contacted him to get a copy of the chickenchest and the bird boys 12''. I don't recall if I gave you the low down, but there were no copies available or even where to get one when he pressed them. He had an extra copy that he hooked me up with that was out of his own cooection, as well as this comp. I think he said that it was limited press, so to Bill T. Miller, cheers. This is a good comp to say the least. If you like the band I just stated above, then check this out, because there all on this disc.

HARDCORE HEADROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment