Friday, May 6, 2011


Here is some boise history for you. I lived there for 5 years and I know some of the members in both of these bands. A.O.C was mike the drummers old band from hummingbirds of death and TORN ANUS is a two piece, the drummer is my friend bug and he also played in MANVILLE R.I.P, with mike. I know these guys preatty well, I've seen torn anus play in the late 90's at my friend bruces house when in fact, I got to bark out some words when they were playing. I also have seen hummingbird of death more then enough times at justin cantrels myrtle mourge, which is when he had shows at his house. If any of you boise folks come across this post, what's up and justin sorry about the miss hap. Long live the boise scene. A lot of well know bands have come from boise, just to name a few septic death and state of confusion.

BOISE HARDCORE

No comments:

Post a Comment