Friday, May 6, 2011

TOTALLY FUCKING LIT


So here we are, another day and more music to share. I first heard these guys when I was in 6th grade. I went to my friends house and we went skating. He brought me to this dudes house I of course had no idea who he was, all I know is he had a mini ramp in his back yard. As always back then, I thought everyone that skated listened to punk and yes this guy did. Him as well as another long missed friend of mine turned me on to a vast variety of underground, as well as stuff that wasn't underground and that was when I took off on my mission to seek out music that was faster, as well as more interesting then what I had already heard. If you don't know who these guys are, dig in. This band along with many others that I found, is out of seattle and was a well known band around that time. I grew up in the northwest where alot of ground breaking hardcore came from, 30 minutes from spokane. Enough about that, this band is good old fashion hardcore. You never heard this!

No comments:

Post a Comment